A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Behind The Shield

"You are my refuge and my shield; Your Word is my source of hope." - Psalm 119 : 114

(Source: www.latex-weaponry.com)
A shield is a defensive equipment used to protect our body from any attack. Yet, even the best shield might not be able to take on every attack.

But today, I have a good news, this Shield that I'm talking about, it protects our spiritual body. And believe me, none of the attacks would have ever work.

A lot of times in life, we are being attacked by what is in the world; hatred, anger, disloyalty, betrayal, and many more. Don't we just wished that someone would stand in front of us and blocked all those attacks. That person would be our God. At times like these, I know there is only One I could count on.

But then again, keep on hiding behind the shield would not do any good. King David knew it, and so he said that God's Word is his source of hope. This Words that had been with King David are with us now. We can always fight back knowing that God is there for us. God is good to us. God would never lift the shield in front of us, for He will keep us safe.

For truly with God, nothing is impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment