A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Praise, The Language of Faith

(Source: http://kunbibalogun.com)
Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord! Praise the Lord! - Psalm 150 : 6

Praising God when we are blessed is easy. How about when we are down in life?

Well, life isn't a smooth road. It's more like a roller coaster ride. Up and down, small and big curves. When the cart goes down from the very top, that will be the scariest / most thrilling moment of all.

But we were never worried, because we believe that it will went back up again. It continues until it reaches the stopping point.

This is a good way to describe life, there will be ups and downs. But when you goes down, don't worry too much because you are going up.

I heard this quite a few times, "When you are down to nothing, God is up to something." Now this is something to be happy about. So next time, whenever you are being brought down in life, just remember that God has a plan for you. Then you'll realize that you are still able to praise God during the tough time.

Praise is probably the best way to show that you have faith in God's power and mercy. When you're praising God, you have to give your 100%. And the only way to do it is to focus solely on God, surrendering all your problems to Him.

The key is also to have patient. Have Patient, Have Faith, Keep Praising.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I have had a tough couple of years, everyone gets them I know, but I think I am coming back up now, as I say in one of my posts I feel like I've come back to life! http://talkingchristian.blogspot.com/2011/07/coming-back-to-life.html#links
    Love the line "When you are down to nothing, God is up to something."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I saw your post as well. It's just amazing how God works. I love "Jeremiah 29 : 11". It keeps me still.
    I believe God is up to something in your life. Hang on there. Have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete