A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Thursday, August 18, 2011

God's Way or No Way

(Source: www.hefamily.org)
"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the Lord. "And My way are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so My ways are higher than your ways and My thoughts are higher than your thoughts. - Isaiah 55 : 8 -9

A lot of times in our lives, I believe we would all feel that we are going the right way, doing the right things and everything that we did are what God wanted us to do. But when things go wrong, we blamed God that He isn't doing His job.

Stop for a moment, and rewind our lives. Are we really going the right way that God wants us to? Or is it just what I wants in life?

At this point, I believe we all thinking the same thing: "How am I supposed to know if it's God's way or my way?"

It's simple, my question for you is: "Can you take some hardship?" When we are doing exactly what /  how we want, things will normally run smoothly. Or it seems so. Until the end, you found out that this is not good at all. But when we go with how God wants, almost every time, you need to take some falls. At the end, you will find that it is all worth it.

Of course God wants us to succeed in life. That's why He gave us problems to face, so that we could learn and grow stronger. The key to this success is trust. It always come to a point where we are faced with a situation, trust God or trust myself?

Once you walk the way God prepared, I urge you to have faith. I myself also learning how to trust God more. It's not as easy as it seems. But aren't we made able by God? Therefore we can do it, have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment