A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Thursday, February 24, 2011

God Has A Positive Answer


You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
... “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” ~ Luke 18:27

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
“Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son... ~ John 3:16

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
...“My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.”... ~ II Corinthians 12:9

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
I can do all this through Him who gives me strength. ~ Philippians 4:13

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
And God is able to bless you abundantly... ~ II Corinthians 9:8

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him... ~ Romans 8:28

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. ~ I John 1:9

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. ~ II Timothy 1:7
You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. ~ I Peter  5:7

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. ~ I Corinthians 1:30

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
...“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” ~ Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment