A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Saturday, February 26, 2011

God, are you there?

Sometimes I'm wondering if God really does hear my prayer.
That put me in constant disbelieving state. That's why I need to get it out of my head.

What must I do? I need to know that
1. God is in control
2. This is just not the right time (for what I'm praying for)
3. God has a better plan for me
With this three things in my mind, I could easily restore my faith with God.

Is there a time in your life, where everything around you started to crumble, falling apart? Yet when you pray, God doesn't seem to be answering your prayer?
This is the time where your faith is tested!
God's way of answering prayer are just so special. Things will not revert to how it supposed to be in an instant. But through people around us, ENCOURAGEMENT! Yet a lot of time we don't realize that it was all God's answer. So, the question is "Will we still believe and hold on?"

I've experienced it before. In the darkest moment of my life, I seek for an answer in every prayer I said. I didn't realize it has been answered. God sent people in my life, whom only speak of encouragement words, who has always been helpful. God is in control! I could almost always remember this whenever I'm facing difficulties of life. Because I know He's always there to hold the pieces of my life together.


~ My God is Mighty to Save ~

No comments:

Post a Comment