A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Mouth & My Heart

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. - Psalm 19 : 14

A very meaningful verse from King David. A lot of times, we might be saying all the great things about God, but  in our heart? Are we keeping all the negative stuffs? Or the words that we speak, are they bringing negative impacts on others?

The tongue can bring death or life ... - Proverbs 18 : 21

Yes, you can either build others up or you bring them down with our words. Encouragement often plays a very important role in every successful person out there. Start sending out positive words to others and ourselves  encouragement and praise.

King David was said to be "A man after God's own heart" and now imagine the meditation of his heart. It seemingly impossible for him to sin against God, but it happened. Yet he repented, truly repented. Not as a lot of us, including me myself find it as a struggle, a battle need to be won everyday.

That's why King David said that The Lord is his Rock and Redeemer. We could also say that God is our Rock and Redeemer. The One who would be there for us to hold on to at every battle, every struggles in life. And the easiest way to do it, is to keep praying and reading the Words of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment