A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Brand New Heart

I just met with a misfortune; my brand new phone which I used for a week is stolen. Of course I was sad, angry, cursing that whoever person that stole my phone. It was early in the morning, and then I went to work with a heavy heart. I just can't get it out of my head, even with my girlfriend trying to comfort me.

But then, as I was sitting in the office, turn on my computer; trying to listen to a song that could calm me. When I turn on my music player, I heard this song "A Brand New Heart" by True Worshipers. It is then that I know in my heart, this is a big test of faith, a warning letter from God. Maybe I've been spending more time with my new phone rather than with God.

I just prayed that God would give me a brand new heart. A heart that follows Him, a heart that forgives.

No comments:

Post a Comment