A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Monday, November 21, 2011

Reason To Be Thankful For

I always thank my God for you and for the gracious gifts He has given you, now that you belong to Christ Jesus. - 1 Corinthians 1 : 4

(Source: www.cathykennedystories.blogspot.com)
As we go through life, we start to lose our visions, our dreams, and gradually we forget how to be thankful or what to be thankful for. And as we start to face problems, we blame God, and never did once mention or remember His grace and mercy.

I was back at hometown for the weekend, after a long week of working. Of course there are so much things in mind, as my working environment get stressful and the job is demanding more and more.

But when I met up with my relatives, I know for sure that God has been good to me, always is. This kind of place, home, is always a source of strength.

Now, back to work, and I know things are going to get rough again, but I'm thankful for families.

If we learn to be thankful over small things, those small things will be the source of strength when we are in trouble. When we remember what God has done in our lives, we will believes in what He is going to do with our lives.


Be thankful for ...

No comments:

Post a Comment