A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beautiful In Its Own Time

I asked for a fresh flower, yet God gives me a cactus full of spike.
I asked for a beautiful flower, yet God gives me a caterpillar.
I am saddened, protested and disappointed. How unfair!
But then, the cactus bloomed beautifully and the caterpillar turned into a beautiful butterfly.


That's God's way, beautiful in its own time.
God never gives us what we wished for. He gives us what we needed.
While we are sad, disappointed and hurt...
God is preparing the best for us.

Author: Anonymous

Indeed that's how God works, beautiful in its own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment