A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Monday, March 14, 2011

Humble, Pray and Seek

If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. ~ 2 Chronicles 7 : 14

A lot of time, Christian will feel that they are more righteous compared to others. The truth is this, they tend to get hypocritical. We need to change! Remember the second greatest commandment, "Love your neighbor as yourself." Not putting yourself above others, but treat them equal. Therefore, why do we need to feel more righteous.

If we do not change, then the devil will comes and plant a seed called "PRIDE' in us. Pride will separates us from God and from people who loved us. When you have pride in your life, you will be drifted away from God. Divine blessings and protection will not be around you anymore. I can't imagine it!

Another thing; Ministry is given by God to us. Therefore do not be proud if you are serving in any ministry given to you. For it is given to you, and it will be taken away. As long as you serve, remain humble! Remember, the point of a ministry is to show your love for God and people.

Look at what the verse tells us:
> IF My people, who are called by My Name
   It means us, the Christians. This verse is for us, so pay attention.
> WILL humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turned away from their wicked ways
   Just as what the verse tells us; be humble, start praying and seek the face of God, and more importantly, walked away from sins.
> THEN I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
   That's the promise of  God for us, for our land, our country.

If you want to see revival in your place, in your nation; then start changing! Don't expect others to start, let every changes start from you, be a history maker, a planet shaker!


~ Being humble is the start of a great work ~

No comments:

Post a Comment