A Warm Welcome

A warm welcome to all the readers. Hope you find this blog inspiring, encouraging and mind-changing.
Look out for any new post... ~ Since 19/02/11
~

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Grass

"God wants us to live like the grass. Even if it's stepped on, crushed, burned & cut; it always persists & grows back even greener & stronger!"  - Franky Aw

Saw this quote post by my brother. It gets around my mind, then I thought I should do a blog on this.

It's kinda funny how in my previous post, I said that we must be like Palm Tree and Cedar of Lebanon. And now, GRASS!

But grass, do have its own uniqueness. It lies in its ability to keep on growing, persistence I must say. As well as its ability to adapts to different places. Wherever we saw grass, we can be sure that there will be sources of water, be it in desert, forest, mountain or even in the river / sea.

Grasses do have a lot of use, but sometimes it can be annoying because of the speed it grows. people tend to cut & burned it. And because it grows under our feet, it get trampled often. Nonetheless, it still grows back.

Let us learn to be like grass; even when we are hurt, let down, ignored, or even trampled

~ Let us get back on our feet, stronger than before ~

No comments:

Post a Comment